Liquidyne Process Technologies, Inc founded in 1993, is a leading distributor and fabricator of innovative solutions for fluid transfer, measurement and control. Liquidyne serves the Life Sciences, Food & Beverage, Commercial & Industrial markets with a focus on Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Animal Health, & Cosmetics industries.
Company Core Values
- Passion for people
- Pride in our work
- Solution-oriented (Solutionists)
- Have Fun
- Purpose: Making Life Better.
- Our Niche: We help Life Sciences Manufacturers Manufacture.
In line with our continued focus on growth and success, we are currently looking for a seasoned Technical Sales Representative to identify and implement sales strategies to grow Liquidyne business in various assigned regions including Colorado, Utah, Texas, and Kansas. The successful candidate must be a sales-oriented person with a proven track record of successfully selling to our core market of Life Sciences.
We seek an individual with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in one or more of the following: business, marketing, biology, chemistry, biochemistry or engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in an outside sales position working with life science companies and their OEM suppliers.
- Solution Selling and/or consultative selling approach.
- Proven “hunting” & “closing” process and skills.
- Working knowledge of sales technology and tools (Salesforce, Office, etc…)
- Experience and knowledge with and selling fluid transfer, measurement and control process technologies & equipment (I.e. pumps, valves, tubes, hoses, mixers, instrumentation and control)
This technical sales role will focus on increasing revenue by generating sales from new and existing customers through effective sales process execution, territory management while providing technical knowledge of products, process and implementation.
In this position, you will be responsible for adding and growing new business. This will involve direct customer contact, customer visits, presentations and appropriate follow up through the sale. Travel in this position is approximately 50% and will include overnights. Territory will be based on skill set, existing relationships and contacts.
Liquidyne is a dynamic, growing organization located in the beautiful Golden area of Colorado. We are an equal opportunity employer which offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing as well as background verification checks.
This position is responsible for new account growth, distribution management and expansion of sales for Liquidyne Process Technologies, Inc in an assigned region(s).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work alongside manager to develop a strategic plan for sales in the assigned region(s).
- Analyze and understand all market dynamics in assigned territory.
- Grow product knowledge and build personal relationships with existing suppliers
- Provide forecasting information for future orders and production planning.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the competition in the markets served.
- Visit and make presentations to prospective customers to expand business.
- Complete quotes to new customers for custom and standard parts.
- Close sales quotes with new customers.
- Timely follow-up on all customer requests.
- Work with the inside sales to support new sales opportunities.
- Attend trade shows and meet with prospective customers.
- Support marketing-generated leads with appropriate follow up.
- Provide feedback to marketing on industry trends and opportunities.
- Interface with the marketing, production and design departments to provide input on new potential products or production options.
- Perform other duties as assigned, verbal and written.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, etc.
- Understands and has experience with Biopharma & Pharmaceutical process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers.
- Ability to calculate figures and use spreadsheets effectively. .
- Strong deductive reasoning and analytical skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to recommend changes in sales methods to respond to changing market and competitive conditions.
- Ability and commitment to understand the Liquidyne product line thoroughly and guide customers to the correct product.
- Technically minded problem solver that is solution-oriented
- Strategic minded and tactically driven
- Ability to efficiently and rapidly use advanced Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, and Power Point functions to meet the productivity requirements of the position.
- Well versed in Salesforce or similar CRM
$65,000 salary plus quarterly commission plan.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan with company contribution
- Personal Time Off bank 10 days and 5 Sick Days per calendar year.
- Monthly team lunches and potlucks
- Annual holiday parties and picnics
- Healthy kitchen snacks and beverages
- 10 paid company holidays
- Quarterly team-building events
- Career planning
- Professional growth & learning opportunities
- Bi-annual giving back team volunteering
Contact Dave Couper