Minncare Mini Fog System
A Modern Method to Enhance Small Space Disinfection.
The Mini Dry Fog system provides an easy-to-use, high
technology solution for confined-space fogging. The combination
of our highly effective Minncare Cold Sterilant chemical and our
state-of-the-art Dry Fog delivery system enables users to rapidly
and safely deliver Minncare vapor to even the most complex
areas. Its sanitary and autoclavable design permit its use in the
most critical areas within pharmaceutical and other industries
concerned with maintaining the utmost levels of sterility
Short Process Time
Typically, the entire process can be completed in less than 3 hours, depending upon room size band ventilation system efficiency, compared to up to 3-5 days with some conventional systems.
- Substantially lower cleanroom downtime
- Regular use may contribute to maintaining low particulate levels due to the suppression of airborne particles by the droplets
- Lack of noise and ultrasonic vibration during use
Optimal Efficacy with Minncare
Minncare is a peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide based proprietary chemistry developed by Minntech for optimized biocidal efficacy.
- EPA registered for fogging as part of normal cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Faster and safer to use than existing aldehyde based disinfectants
- Effective bactericide, fungicide, virucide and sporicide
- Fully biodegradable
The Minncare Dry Fog equipment is designed to produce fine droplets that average 7.5 microns in diameter which will ensure even dispersion of the Minncare solution throughout the room.
- Controlled and consistently accurate droplet size
- Minimized risk of condensation
- Ensures penetration into normally inaccessible areas
- Dispersion of Minncare vapor in all areas of room
Highly Flexible System
The system is easily adaptable to differing space dimensions and can be adjusted to reach all areas of a small confined space.
- Readily transportable and can be used in multiple locations
- Robust construction, with easy maintenance
- Does not require electrical connection
- Autoclavable design with Sanitary construction using 316L Stainless Steel for key components
- Single units are suitable for use in volumes up to 20 m3 or a 700 ft3 room and will disperse up to 500 ml of liquid Minncare solution
|Mini Dry Fog System||Mini Dry Fog System (US)|
|Dry Fog Machine dimensions||6.6” x 13.1” x 11.4”
(16.8cm x 33.5cm x 290cm)|
|Shipping dimensions||14.6” x 11.8” x 8.7”
(37cm x 30cm x 22cm)|
|Dry Fog Machine weight||9 lbs. (4.1 Kg)|
|Shipping weight||17.2 lbs. (53 Kg)|
|Compressed air supply needs||75 psi (5 bar)|
|Minimum 2.0 scfm (56 liters/minute) air supply|
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing