Quattroflow 1200SU-CV (Compact)
Max. Flow Rate 1200 lph
The Quattroflow 1200SU is a 4-piston Diaphragm pump, which is mainly used to pump water-like fluids that are typically handled in research-, pilot plant- or production facilities of the pharmaceutical, biotech, food or cosmetic research centers or plants.
- Solutions containing proteins (albumin, IgG, Clotting factors, monoclonal antibodies, enzymes, vaccines.)
- Solutions of polymers or suspensions (silicon, latex, chromatography media)
- Cell suspensions (bacteria, yeast, algae, fungi, mammalian cells)
- Colloidal solutions
- Suspensions of viruses or phage
Typical applications for the QF 1200SU
- To recirculate feed/retentate (e.g. membrane cassettes, hollow fibre, spiral wound, ceramic elements)
- Feed pump for filter cartridges or plate and frame depth filters
- Packing of chromatography columns
- Feed pump to mix gradients
- Feed pump for centrifuges or separators
- Feed pump for homogenizers
- Feed pump for filling machines
CV - Compact model (230V)
The compact model CV (with 230V motor only) is equipped with a 5¡ eccentric shaft and achieves a flow rate of 10 - 1200 l/h (2.64 Ð 317 gph). Operation of a QF1200SU-CV via the control panel: Display show: "rpm, %, V" (max. speed 2.200 UpM). Main switch. Push to start - the panel lights up. Push to speed up (arrow bottom-up) or to speed down (arrow top down). Push "Green button" RUN, to start the pump MOD buttonÒ: Switch between rpm, efficiency %, motor power V Push the "Red button" STOP to stop the pump
- Integrated controller
- Digital key pad for manual operation
- 230V motor
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing