Angle Stem Flush Tank Valve
- Sizes 1/4" - 6"
- Materials: 316L, low ferrite cast and forged, Hastelloy, AL6XN, others<
- End Connections: Extended tube, hygienic clamp, others
- Standard TFM seats / seals
- Working Pressures: up to 720 psig (49.6 bar) depending on valve series, size and temperatures
- Temperature Range: up to 450ºF (232.2ºC), depending on seat and seal material
- Cv Values (gpm): 8.9 to 3,750 depending on end connection*
- ASME BPE compliant.
- Valves are rated for full vacuum.
- Valve opens and closes with easy quarter-turn operation.
- Internal seat design produces a bubble-tight seal.
- Spring-loaded washers create a live-loaded stem assembly for positive sealing.
- Encapsulated body gaskets minimize cold flow and reduce recesses where media could accumulate and contaminate the process. Standard bottom-entry stem provides protection from inadvertent stem removal. Engagement between the slot and ball is specially designed for high torque applications. Stainless steel handles with vinyl end cover are designed for ;a sure grip. The handle position visually indicates whether the valve is open or closed
- Unique pad radius facilitates efficient drainage and reduces the pocket area above the ball.
- US, DIN, ISO True-Bore Port Diameters
- USP Class VI elastomers and FDA complaint materials
- Variety of mechanical polish finishes as well as electropolish
- Certified Material Test Reports (CMTRS) provided for wetted components
- Optional purge and drain ports
- Optional body fillers minimize areas where media could become trapped and contaminate the process.
- Fire Rated Option, tested to API-607
- Optional Patented Locking Lever Handle
- Optional reduced pocket designs available
- Full Range of Automation and Controls
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing