MDI - AseptiBag Gold 3D (for Rectangular Totes) Single-use Bags
\MDI AseptiBag Gold 3D systems provide validated and reliable single-use disposable solutions for biopharmaceutical process requirements such as storage and transfer of sterile media, process intermediates, sterile buffers with wide-ranging pH, pure drug substances, and formulations. These are well characterized for various physical, chemical, and microbiological properties to alleviate all concerns mentioned above.
MDI AseptiBag Gold systems are used for critical biopharmaceutical process steps such
- Long term aseptic storage of sterile media, buffers and drug substances at low temperature (upto -20°C)
- Transfer of sterile media to bioreactors
- Transfer of process intermediates between process areas
- Aseptic transfer of drug substance to formulation facilities
- 100% integrity tested with pressure leak test
- High barrier properties for protection of product molecule, product pool, and media components
- The contact layer is ULDPE with no antioxidants
- Withstands a wide range of temperature from -20°C to +45°C
- Robust and flexible with a high burst strength
- Easy inlet and outlet quick connections
- User-friendly easy to hold/hang design
- Custom designed to suit user-specific process applications
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing