Sani-Tech STHT-WR Silicone Hose
Sani-Tech STHT-WR wire-reinforced, platinum-cured silicone hose, constructed of multi-ply reinforcement and 316L SS helical wire, provides unsurpassed flexibility while maintaining high pressure ratings with full vacuum capabilities.
- Biopharmaceutical grade
- Ultra-flexible bend radius
- Available in 25-foot standard lengths
- Unsurpassed inner surface smoothness
- Autoclavable and sterilizable
- Temperature range from -80ºF (-62ºC) to 500ºF (260ºC)
- Imparts no taste or odor
- Custom color-coding available
- Meets all USP Class VI, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 FDA and ISO criteria
- High-pressure and vacuum rating
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical processing and production
- Vacuum pump applications
- Bulk transfer
- Load cell
- Bioreactor process lines
- Production fermentation
- Sanitary, non-metallic fittings
- Radially crimped 316L SS or non-metallic fittings
- Adapter connection
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing