Tri-Clover UltraPure ASME BPE tubes
Alfa Laval Tri-Clover UltraPure ASME BPE range includes a comprehensive selection of tubes and fittings of varying dimensions and executions all compliant with ASME BPE standards. Made for safe and easy installation, its high quality and good weldability meet the standards of biopharmaceutical industries.
- Tubes & fittings account for 90% of product contact surfaces in a typical pharma application Ð ensure quality with Tri-Clover UltraPure ASME BPE
- Very low contamination risk Ð consistent, easy to clean internal surface finishes (electro or mechanically polished) with Ra of < 0.4 - 0.8_
- Easy and safe installation Ð secure, self-aligning joints and smooth, crevice-free, corrosion-resistant interiors for guaranteed hygiene
- Reliability minimizes risk Ð incoming and outgoing raw material/product quality control and close monitoring of manufacturing process
- Integrity secured Ð tubes from the same material supplier ensure uniformity, high quality welds and assured chemical composition and passivity state
- Versatile Ð selection of tubes, bends, unions, clamps, reducers available in a range of surface finishes and dimensions
- Optimize your processes and maximize uptime with Alfa Laval Tri-Clover UltraPure ASME BPE. Get fast access to replacement parts and service, readily available through our local offices and more than 1500 sales and working partners around the world. Whether you require single fittings, boxes, pallets or even containers directly from the factory, we offer fast and efficient delivery without compromising product quality.
Tubes & Fittings: Details make the difference
Did you know that 90% of product contact surfaces in a typical pharmaceutical system come from tubes and fittings? In this video, letÕs look into the details that make Alfa Laval Tri-clover tubes and fittings different.
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing