Sani-Tech Short radius SIB 90º elbow
The internal sweep design of the Sani-Tech 90º elbows provides flow characteristics superior to sharp elbows. Sani-Tech piping and components have inner dimensions based on ASME BPE standards and match stainless steel tube dimensions. This design feature facilitates sanitary transition when connecting to stainless steel components without any obstruction to the flow path.
- Sweep elbows for Easy SIB High Speed Beadless Fusion. Efficient flow with minimal pressure drop.
- SIB Fusion: The Fastest Beadless Fusion Method.
- SIB smooth inner bore High Speed Beadless Fusion eliminates entrapment areas reducing the risk of biofilm formation and flow restrictions.
- Dimensions based on ASME BPE standard. Sized to match Stainless Steel tube dimensions. No dimensional changes when mating up to stainless components.
- Broad chemical resistance. Corrosion free, easy to sanitize.
- Made in the USA. Local design, support & manufacturing.
- Available in PP & PVDF.
- Laser Etched - complete lot traceability (optional).
- Fast, simple to use fabrication equipment.
- Imparts no metals and very low overall extractables
- USP Water distribution
- WFI distribution
- Lab: RO/DI water distribution
- Dialysis water
- Bio-Pharmaceutical processes
- Metal sensitive product transfer
- Corrosive product transfer
- Food & Beverage
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing