Sani-Tech Ultra Sani-Link Ultra Manifolds
Utilizing Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics' innovative SIB (smooth inner bore) technology minimizes the need for fittings, connections or assembly, eliminating leak points and entrapment areas. Sani-Link Ultra manifolds are compatible with Sani-Tech Ultra 50 and Sani-Tech Ultra 65 tubing, and can be manufactured as part of complete assemblies that are already gamma-irradiated for easy implementation. Assembly components can include filters, bags, tube clamps (e.g., Pure-Fit TC) and sterile connectors (e.g., Pure-Fit SC).
- Original patented technology
- Ultra-pure, biopharmaceutical grade
- Fully characterized and tested to all current standards, including USP Class VI, ISO 10993 and European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9
- Unsurpassed surface smoothness
- Eliminates entrapment, leak points and pulsation, assembly time and fitting connections
- Fully autoclavable and sterilizable
- Imparts no taste or odors
- Biologically safe
- Custom striping and identification available upon request
- Sterile filling
- Peristaltic pumps
- Filtration and fermentation
- Closed cell collection systems
- Drug delivery and discovery
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing