Sani-Tech Sani-Link Manifolds
The Sani-Link system minimizes and reduces the need for fittings, connections or assembly and helps create a complete aseptic transport system. Sani-Tech Sani-Link manifolds are manufactured from our custom biopharmaceutical-grade silicone, are completely characterized to help with your validation processes, and can be supplied in a wide array of shapes and sizes to adapt to your specific applications.
- Biopharmaceutical-grade assemblies
- Reduces assembly time and process set-ups
- Eliminates the entrapment and leak-point areas associated with fittings
- Autoclavable and sterilizable
- Imparts no taste or odors
- Ready-to-install assemblies based on your specific guidelines
- Can be supplied with reinforced tubing for higher-pressure applications
- Custom identification capabilities
- Meets USP Class VI, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 and FDA criteria
- Sterile filling
- Drug delivery and discovery
- Filtration and fermentation
- Closed collection systems
- Peristaltic pumps
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing