LKH UltraPure Centrifugal Pump
Alfa LKH UltraPure pharmaceutical pumps (certified to EHEDG) use a combination of optimised inlets and advanced impeller design to give unobstructed product flow, very low NPSH requirements and excellent hydraulic efficiency to keep your process running smoothly. They are designed for CIP and available in capacities of up to 500 m3/h and pressures of up to 190 m (19 bar).
- Highly efficient and economical centrifugal pump that meets the requirements of hygienic processes
- Low contamination risk Ð hygienic design with pharma-grade SiC+ seals, pre-defined compression elastomers and low-delta ferrite impeller
- Maximized uptime and reduced maintenance costs Ð robust mechanical design and ease of maintenance with modular front-loading seals
- Increased yield Ð comes with full material traceability and USP Class VI elastomers to reduce risk of process contamination from extractables
- Energy and cleaning efficient Ð precise hydraulic design energy costs and CO2/waste chemical emissions to boost yields and process sustainability
- Smooth qualification, validation and process control Ð material traceability, and pump supplied with Alfa LavalÕs Q-Doc package in line with GDP
- The vane design of the semi-open impeller ensures a low Net Positive Suction
- Head required and prevents the effects of cavitation
The impeller balance holes help circulate the process fluid in the shaft seal area reducing axial force and wear on the seal and motor bearings. The high flow around the pump, especially behind the impeller near the shaft seal, makes cleaning easy and enhances the lubrication/ cooling of the seal to prolong life.
Discover Alfa Laval LKH UltraPure
A further addition to the market leading Alfa Laval LKH pump platform, Alfa Laval LKH Prime UltraPure is characterized by superior performance, high quality and reliability for improved operational productivity. The Alfa Laval LKH UltraPure, part of the UltraPure portfolio, delivers maximum uptime and high efficiency for pharmaceutical applications.
Total peace of mind with complete documentation for validation
All equipment and components in the Alfa Laval UltraPure portfolio are supplied with Alfa Laval Q-doc, a comprehensive documentation package that provides full transparency of the entire supply chain, from raw material to final equipment delivery. This smoothes purchasing and installation procedures as well as facilitates qualification, validation and change control procedures. Based on GDP (Good Documentation Practice), Alfa Laval Q-doc covers every aspect of UltraPure equipment supply and provides customers with transparent and well-documented quality assurance of the sourced equipment.
The Q-doc package for comprises performance tests, material certificates, traceability of product wetted parts and the necessary parts and service information.This attention to detail maximizes uptime and minimizes risk.
Sizes and options
The LKH UltraPure comes in eight different standard sizes with capacities of up to 275m3/hour. A smart choice for pump duties that require continuous operation, the LKH UltraPure centrifugal pump delivers the highest possible efficiency and minimizes energy consumption. It is also available with a wide range of options for:
- Shaft seals
- Flushing arrangements
- Surface finishes
- Drain options
- Hydrostatic testing
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing