Quattroflow 30SU Q-Control
Max. Flow Rate 30 lph
Single-Use Pump for Low Flow Rates Quattroflow has extended its Single-Use product line to the lower end. With a flow rate of 0.06 Ð 30 lph the QF30 has been developed for very low needed capacities. The complete Quattroflow pump range covers a flow capacity between 0.06 and 16,000 lph with eight pump sizes now available Ñ the right Quattroflow pump for all applications.
The QF30SU offers the following main features and benefits:
- Disposable pump chamber with tool-free installation
- Retrofittable on QF150 drives
- 500:1 turn-down ratio
- Linear flow performance
- 0.06 Ð 30 lph flow range, max. 4 bar (58 psi)
- Analog input, 0-5 VDC
- Available accessories: Power box, diaphragm sensor, PID pressure controller
- Typical applications include
Q-Control is an integrated pump controller for Quattroflow multiple-use and single-use pumps. It interfaces with a variety of flow and pressure sensors to provide user with automated control over their pump operations. With built-in smart control functions that no longer requires an external PLC, Q-Control leads to a new generation of Quattroflow biopharma pumps.
Integrated pump controller that interfaces with different flow and pressure sensors
- Smart control functions that usually require an external PLC
- PID control mode for pressure- or flow-controlled pump operations
- Autotune function to automatically find optimal PID parameters
- Configurable alarms to stop the pump
- Dispensing feature to automatically fill defined volumes of liquid
- RS485 Modbus communication port
- Trend data and alarm logging
- Remote operation
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing