Unique Mixproof Large Particle Valve
For applications with very large particles or highly viscous fluids, this valve offers the same basic advantages as Unique mixproof valves but are specially designed with large openings up to 45 mm in diameter.
Cost effective mixproof valve
Alfa Laval Unique mixproof valves feature two independent plugs, which means that a single Unique mixproof valve can often replace two or more valves of other types.
Exceptional spillage-free operation
A state-of-the-art double-seat design provides long-lasting, spillage-free operation thus minimizing the risk of product contamination. The use of double lip seals provides added protection to ensure safe and hygienic operation.
Easy valve to maintain and clean
Unique mixproof valves feature a top-loaded design, making maintenance fast and easy. It also features no adjustable components, a maintenance-friendly actuator and built-in leakage detection on all seals. Unique mixproof valves meet most hygienic standards and can be supplied with the optional SpiralClean cleaning system.
You get the full benefit of using Unique mixproof valves by combining them with Alfa Laval ThinkTop and ThinkTop Basic valve sensing and control units.
Valve clusters - customized flow solutions
- We are specialists in providing pre-built valve clusters customized to meet specific, individual requirements.
- Our expertise helps ensure you the most efficient flow management, using as few components as possible and dealing effectively with key issues that include thermal cycling, cleanability, drainability and flow control.
- Alfa Laval valve clusters can be supplied pre-assembled and pre-tested as well as fully wired and with all the necessary pneumatic tubing, junction boxes and control panels pre-connected.
- This means you can bring even complex installations online as quickly as possible, saving time and avoiding lost revenue associated with on-site troubleshooting and downtime.
For more information, please refer to Documentation and to the Selection Guide (below).
For cost-effective alternatives to the Unique mixproof valve range, Alfa Laval also offers standard SMP mixproof valves.
- Cost effective
- Safe and hygienic operation
- Easy to maintain and clean
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing