IMI PBM Sanitary 2-Way Ball Valves -
SI Cast Series 9/Forged Series 8, 1/4” – 6”
- Sizes 1/4" - 6", depending on series
- Materials: 316L, low ferrite cast and forged, Hastelloy, AL6XN, others
- End Connections: Extended tube, hygienic clamp, compression ends
- Standard V-TEF seats/seals
- Working Pressures: up to 900 psig (62.1 bar) depending on valve series, size, and temperatures
- Temperature Range: up to 450ºF (232.2ºC), depending on seat and seal material
- Cv Values (gpm): 6.5 to 5,000 depending on end connection
- ASME BPE Compliant
- Valves are rated for full vacuum.
- Variety of mechanical polish finishes as well as electropolish
- US, DIN, & ISO True-Bore Port Diameters
- USP Class VI elastomers and FDA compliant materials available
- Certified Material Test Reports (CMTRS) provided for wetted components
- Full Range of Automation and Controls
- Optional body cavity fillers minimize areas where media could become trapped and contaminate the process
- Optional Patented Locking Lever Handle
- Optional Self-flushing ball completely cleans valve internals during line flush
- Optional Clean Steam and Trap Design, purges or drain ports
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing