IMI PBM Sanitary 3-Way Diverter Port Valves
- Sizes 1/2" - 4" - Full port. Consult PBM for additional sizes
- Temperatures from 400º F, 205º C down to -320º F, -200º C
- Live-loaded stem packings
- Materials of construction: stainless steel, other materials available Ð consult PBM for details
- Pressures to 720 psi CWP (ANSI 300# class)
- Cleaned for oxygen service
- Quarter turn operation
- Locking lever handle or optional oval locking handwheel
- Automation available
- V-TEFª seats/graphite seals
- Internal and external grounding
- Uni-directional flow and vented ball
- Valve meets or exceeds leakage performance per MSS SP-134
- Optional API-622 Low-e Packing (cannot be LOX cleaned)
- Available in (9) flow patterns
- Optional body cavity fillers minimize areas where media could become trapped and contaminate the process
- Full Range of Automation and Controls
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing