TSB7 Ball Valve
The SVF CleanFLOW TSB7 ball valves are engineered to be a true process piping component to specifically meet the demanding processes found in the Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage industries. The "Tube-ID" port opening is dimensionally identical to the adjacent tubing to comply with ASME-BPE guidelines. The standard TFM1600TM seat material complies with 21CFR 177.1550.
- ASME-BPE compliant
- Silicone Free
- Cavity filled TFM1600TM seat option available
- Complete 316L Stainless Steel cast construction
- Drainable design with “Tube-ID” dimensions
- Weld bosses for easy purge porting on ends
- ISO 5211 mounting pad for easy actuation
- Encapsulated body seals to facilitate welding without disassembly End connections include Tri-Clamp and Extended Tube O.D. Controlled delta ferrite chemistry
- Chevron (V-Ring) Stem Seals assures low friction and leak tight performance (Sizes 2-1/2” ~ 4” only)
- Standard interior finish is 15Ra or better
- ETO ends are designed for Orbital Welding
- Exclusive “Fine Adjust” handle for precise positioning on sizes 1/2” ~ 2”
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing