"E-Series" Electric Actuator
NEXTEK Series Actuators And Controllers
- Heavy duty, fully enclosed high performance motor rated for On/Off & modulating service
- Corrosion protection with thermally bonded polyester coating
- Operating speeds and output torque generated through a permanently lubricated gear train
- All motors feature integral thermal overload protection
- Designed for operation in temperatures from -40ºF to 150ºF
- All models feature a manual override, ISO mounting pad and are wired for light indication
- Available in NEMA 4, NEMA 4X and NEMA 7 (Hazardous Area Locations)
- Excellent for use in systems where compressed air for actuation is either unavailable or impractical.
- Electric control circuits may be designed for virtually any control scheme.
- Readily interfaces with all electric control schemes. Ideal for multi-ported valves. Provides three or four distinct stop positions.
- May be used in manual jogging systems.
- When fitted with a heater, electric actuators are well suited for use in sub-freezing environment.
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing