Control/Check Valves: VNE: Air Blow
Check Valves are widely used for both sanitary and industrial applications to prevent backflow of product.
Air Blow Check Valves are designed to evacuate lines of product or CIP solutions. Air Blow Check Valves are made of T316L Stainless Steel.
Air blow check valves are designed to evacuate lines of product or CIP solutions. Air Blow Check Valves are made of T316L Stainless Steel.
- VNE Air Blow Check Valves are designed to evacuate lines of product or CIP solutions.
- Fail Safe Operation - backflow of product or CIP solution prevented by simple air to open, spring to close operation.
- Easy Assembly / Disassembly - Clamp connections permit quick disassembly and assembly for replacing Filter Media, cleaning or inspection.
- Made of T316L stainless steel offered with EPDM or Viton Stem and Gasket.
- Meets 3A standards - for applications requiring a final filtering of air prior to entering tank or pipelines.
Note: The Air Blow Check Valve must be used with a Filter Disc. These Filter Discs are available in packages of 50.
* For use on Ball Check Valves: 1 1/2" Ball Check Valve uses 2 1/2" Air Blow Valve
2" Ball Check Valve uses 3" Air Blow Valve
2 1/2" Ball Check Valve uses 4" Air Blow Valve
3" Ball Check Valve uses 4" Air Blow Valve
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing