IMI PBM Sanitary Clean Steam Ball Valves
Our unique Adjust-O-Seal feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats. Deadleg piping is reduced where condensate can cool and cause contamination. Clean-in-place/steam-in-place capability. Unique Adjust-O-Seal feature allows in-line valve adjustment to compensate for normal wear on valve seats. Metal-encapsulated ring that minimizes seat flow due to heat softening the seat and dragging it into the process stream. Metal-encapsulated body seal to eliminate cold flow (compression deformed the seal) and reduce recesses where media could accumulate and contaminate the process.
- Sizes 1/4" - 6", depending on series
- Materials: 316L, low ferrite cast and forged, Hastelloy, AL6XN, others
- End Connections: Extended tube, hygienic clamp, others
- Standard V-TEF seats / seals
- Working Pressures: up to 720 psig (49.6 bar) depending on valve series, size and temperatures
- Temperature Range: up to 450ºF (232.2ûC), depending on seat and seal material
- Cv Values (gpm): 8.9 to 3,750 depending on end connection
- ASME BPE Compliant
- Optional purge and condensate ports create an aseptic CIP/SIP valve.
- Fire Rated Option, tested to API-607
- Available in variety of materials including 316L, low ferrite cast and forged, Hastelloy, AL6XN, others
- Variety of mechanical polish finishes as well as electropolish
- Variety of end connections including extended tube or pipe weld ends, hygienic clamp, compression
- Optional Patented Locking Lever Handle
- Optional cavity fillers to minimize body cavity voids.
- Optional extended stem to allow space to clear insulation.
- Certified Material Test Reports (CMTRS) provided for wetted components
- Full Range of Automation and Controls
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing