PharmaFluor FEP Tubing
This tubing is formulated to resist the absorption/adsorption of aqueous fluids, which minimizes the risk of fluid alteration in single or repeat use applications. PharmaFluor FEP tubing has outstanding chemical and physical characteristics, and processing of PharmaFluor FEP occurs under stringently controlled conditions. In addition to being chemically inert, this tubing can be used at temperatures ranging from -100ºF to 400ºF (-70ºC to 204ºC). It is also virtually unaffected by chemical sanitizers and cleaners and can be cleaned repeatedly without decreasing its service life.
- Chemically inert. Highly resistant to aggressive chemicals.
- Extremely low sorption characteristics compared to other flexible tubing formulations
- Fully sterilizable via autoclave.
- Excellent barrier properties
- Translucency allows detection of fluid flow.
- Lower deformation under stress enables increased dosing accuracy during final fill.
- Meets the requirements of USP, Biological Test for Plastics, Class VI
- Documented biocompatibility Ð validation summary available upon request
- Sterile filling and dispensing systems
- Diagnostic equipment
- Cell and tissue culture transport
- Analytical and process equipment in biotechnology, pharmaceutical and environmental field
- Laboratory use in highly sensitive or chemically aggressive conditions.
PharmaFluor PFA fitting
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing