TYGON S3 E-LFL Pump Tubing
TYGON s3 E-LFL has superior pump life compared to other clear tubes not only at 0 psi but also at back pressures up to 25 psi. Its unrivaled performance reduces production downtime due to pump tubing failure in applications such as bioprocessing, food dispensing or laboratory analysis.
- Longest flex life of any clear Tygon tubing, reduces downtime due to pump failure
- Excellent for laboratory applications
- Can be autoclaved Ñ suitable for high purity applications
- Extremely low particle spallation reliable for sensitive-fluid applications
- Meets USP Class VI, NSF-51, and FDA criteria
- Suitable for laboratory analysis, diagnostics and food contact applications
- Wide range of liquid transfer in labs and bioprocess applications
- Production filtration and fermentation
- Food and cosmetic processing
- Surfactant delivery
- Flavor and vitamin concentrate dispensing
- Printing ink transfer
- Highly viscous fluid transfer
- Drum and tank drainage
- Shear-sensitive fluid transfer
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing