Versilon SPX-70 IB Reinforced, Flexible Tubing
High Tensile Strength, Silicone Tubing
Produced from a proprietary combination of silicon elastomers, Versilon SPX-70 IB peroxide-cured tubing optimizes critical physical properties such as tensile strength elongation and compression set, resulting in a more physically durable product. Its smooth inner surface reduces the risk of particulate entrapment and microscopic buildup during fluid transfer.
Every lot of raw material used in the manufacture of Versilon SPX-70 IB tubing undergoes a series of in-house physical property testing before use. This stringent evaluation of ingredients helps to provide the repeatable quality found in every foot of Versilon silicone tubing.
- Provides resiliency, long-life, and durability
- Ultra-smooth inner bore reduces risk of particulate entrapment
- Tough braid reinforcement permits use under elevated working pressures
- Taste and odor free
- Withstands temperature extremes from -112ºF to 320ºF
- Sterile filling and processing
- Water purification systems
- Cosmetic production
- Beverage dispensing
- Food and dairy processing
- High temperature chemical processing
- Sanitary fitting assembly
- Tensile Strength, psi (MPa) D412 1200 (8.3)
- Brittleness by Impact Temp., ¡F (¡C) D746 -112 (-80)
- Durometer Hardness (Shore A), 15 Sec D2240 71
- Maximum Recommended Operating Temp., ¡F (¡C) - 320 (160)
- Specific Gravity D792 1.20
- Tear Resistance, Ib-f/in (kN/m) D1004 130 (22.8)
- Tensile Set. % D412 10
- Ultimate Elongation D412 300
- Water Absorption, % at 73¡F (23¡C) for 24 hrs D570 0.08
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing