C-Flex Braided Tubing
C-Flex Braided tubing is manufactured with C-Flex formula 082; clear, animal derived component free (ADCF) resin and reinforced polyester braid. C-Flex Braided tubing is fully characterized, validated and tested to a variety of specifications. Saint-Gobain manufacturing facilities have the ability to create a variety of sizes and coil lengths to meet your particular application needs.
- Biopharmaceutical grade
- Validation package available for all C-Flex¨ commercial formulations
- Compatible with overmolded technology for single-use systems
- Pressure rating at five times un-braided materials
- Ultra-flexible, improved bend radius over non-reinforced tubing
- Compatible with Autoclave and gamma irradiation
- Temperature range -45¡C to 135¡C (-50¡F to 275¡F)
- Available in 15 and 25-foot lengths, custom lengths available upon request
- Vessel and tank transfers with elevated pressure requirements
- High pressure tests such as Filter Integrity Testing
- Transfer applications needing crush- or kink-resistance
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing