Versilon SPX-50 Flexible, Fluid Transfer Tubing
Peroxide-cured Versilon SPX-50 silicone tubing is designed for use in applications where flexibility resiliency and durability are required. Produced from a proprietary combination of silicon elastomers, this flexible tubing optimizes critical physical properties such as tensile strength elongation and compression set, resulting in a more physically durable product. The smooth inner surface of the tubing reduces the risk of particulate entrapment and microscopic buildup during fluid transfer.
- Provides resiliency, long-life, and durability
- Ultra-smooth inner bore reduces risk of particulate entrapment
- Taste and odor free
- Withstands temperature extremes from -75ºF to 350ºF
- Sterile filling and processing
- Analytical instrumentation
- Cosmetic production
- Environmental remediation
- Beverage dispensing
- Food and dairy processing
- Appliance manufacturing
- Electronic equipment
- Tensile Strength, psi (MPa) D412 900 (6.2)
- Brittleness by Impact Temp., ºF (ºC) D746 -112 (-80)
- Durometer Hardness (Shore A), 15 Sec D2240 50
- Maximum Recommended Operating Temp., ºF (ºC) - 350 (177)
- Specific Gravity D792 1.17
- Tensile Set. % D412 8
- Ultimate Elongation D412 250
- Water Absorption, % at 73ºF (23ºC) for 24 hrs D570 0.06
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing