TYGON 2475 High-Purity Tubing
TYGON 2475 high-purity tubing is plasticizer-free and utilizes the latest in polymer technology to provide an entirely clear and flexible tubing choice for sensitive fluid transfer applications. This reduction in sorption minimizes the risk of fluid alteration in single- or repeat-use applications. The smooth inner surface of TYGON 2475 inhibits particulate entrapment on the tubing wall and reduces the potential for bacterial growth and contamination.
- High clarity allows detection of fluid flow and particulate contamination.
- Exceptionally low absorption/adsorption compared to silicone
- Smooth inner surface inhibits particulate entrapment
- Highly resistant to aggressive cleaners and sanitizers
- Meets the requirements of USP, Biological Test for Plastics, Class VI
- Documented biocompatibility - validation summary available upon request
- Sterilizable via radiation
- Sterile filling and dispensing systems
- Diagnostic equipment
- Laboratory analytical instrumentation
- Infusion sets for parenterals and drugs
- Cell and tissue culture transport
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing