Max. Flow Rate 2,500 lph
Compact with High Turndown Ratio Quattroflow has extended the HT product line of Quaternary (Four-Piston) Diaphragm Pumps with the new size QF2500HT. The new QF2500HT model is similar to the standard QF2500 pump, but has integrated the pump chamber, pump drive, motor and control box into one unit. The elimination of a separate control box results in a more compact design, a smaller footprint, and easier handling. With a maximum flow rate of 2,500 lph, the new Quattroflow QF2500HT pumps are located between the existing QF1200HT (max. 1,200 lph) and QF4400HT (max. 5,000 lph) pump sizes.
- Integrated pump chamber, pump drive, motor and control box
- Extended turndown ratio
- Compact design
The QF2500HT offers the following features and benefits:
- All-in-One technology; integration of pump chamber, pump drive, motor, controller and pump housing into one unit
- Extended turndown ratio for a wider range of flow rates than the standard QF2500 model with optimal linearity
- High accuracy in controlling flow rates
- Compact design
- Keypad for manual control and display of motor speed
- Easy Plug and Play installation and startup with one power cable
- Three phase 400 V power supply
- Available as Multiple-Use (pump chamber SS316L) and Single-Use (machined polypropylene)
- Clean-In-Place/Steaming-In-Place (CIP/SIP) and autoclavable for Multiple-Use models
- Self-draining design
- High flow stability even at low flow rates
- Typical applications include: Chromatography, TFF, virus filtration, sterile filtration, depth filtration
- For further automated control functions, the QF2500HT is also available in the Q-Control version (the new Quattroflow smart control system)
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing