Quattroflow 1200SU Q-Control
Max. Flow Rate 1200 lph
Responding to the voice of the customer, Quattroflow 1200SU Series Single-Use Quaternary Diaphragm Pumps are now available with plastic pump chambers engineered with injected molded polyethylene (PE). Designed to be a more cost effective solution, these next generation pump chambers save you time and money, removing the need for extensive cleaning, sterilization and complex cleaning validation.
Quattroflow 1200SU Q-Control Features & Benefits:
- About one-third lower in price than solid design polypropylene pump chambers
- Assembled under controlled and clean conditions
- Connections: _Ó TC, front connections
- Max. pressure: 4 bar at 20¡C (58 psi at 68¡F)
- Range of flow: 6 Ð 1200 L/hr (1.6 Ð 317 gph)
- Max. temperature: 50¡C (122¡F), not autoclavable
- Chamber diameter: 119 mm (4.69 inch)
- Gamma irradiation possible
- Disposable wetted pump chamber
- Pump chamber made of solid polypropylene
- AC motor for operation for external VFD
Q-Control is an integrated pump controller for Quattroflow multiple-use and single-use pumps. It interfaces with a variety of flow and pressure sensors to provide user with automated control over their pump operations. With built-in smart control functions that no longer requires an external PLC, Q-Control leads to a new generation of Quattroflow biopharma pumps.
- Integrated pump controller that interfaces with different flow and pressure sensors
- Smart control functions that usually require an external PLC
- PID control mode for pressure- or flow-controlled pump operations
- Autotune function to automatically find optimal PID parameters
- Configurable alarms to stop the pump
- Dispensing feature to automatically fill defined volumes of liquid
- RS485 Modbus communication port
- Trend data and alarm logging
- Remote operation
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing