Max. Flow Rate 1200 lph
With integrated controller High turn-down ratio & space-saving design. The Quattroflow pump sizes 1200 and 4400 are also available in a special HT version. These pumps are similar to the standard QF 1200/4400 pumps, but has integrated the pump chamber, pump drive, motor and control box into one unit. The elimination of a separate control box results in a more compact design, a smaller footprint and an easier handling.
The HT pumps offer the following features and benefits:
- All-in-One technology; integration of pump chamber, pump drive, motor, controller and pump housing into one unit
- Extended turndown ratio for a wider range of flow rates than the standard versions and optimal linearity
- Maximum flow rates of 1200 lph (QF1200HT)
- High accuracy in controlling flow rates
- Compact design
- Keypad for manual control and display of motor speed
- Easy ÒPlug and PlayÓ installation and startup with one power cable
- Flexible single-phase 110-230V power supply (QF1200HT), threephase 230V
- Available with multiple-use (SS316L) and single-use (machined polypropylene) pump chamber, in addition the QF1200HT pump size can be equipped with a single-use pump chamber constructed of injection-molded polyethylene
- Clean-In-Place/Steaming-In-Place (CIP/SIP) for multiple-use pumps
- Analog input (4-20mA) as standard
- Compatible with Quattroflow PID controller
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing