CPC DrumQuik Pro Connectors Drum Inserts DQPRO202BUT202 (1 unit per)
Drum Insert with 2" Buttress Thread and with FKM (Viton¨) O-Rings (North American Plastic Drums)
0 to 45 psig (0 to 3.1 bar)
-20ºF - 120ºF (-29ºC - 49ºC)
DrumQuik PRO is changing the world of chemical management with its unique closed-system design. The DrumQuik dispensing system for smarter chemical management provides safe, easy and economical extraction of chemicals from drums, jerricans and IBC totes while reducing spills, containing hazardous fumes and enhancing workplace safety.
- Quick connect/disconnect
- Faster container change-outs
- Automatic shutoff valve
- Stops flow when disconnected
- Disposable container insert
- Reduces chemical exposure and messy handling
- Uncoupled: Vacuum to 45 psig (3.1 bar)
- Coupled: Vacuum to drum rating
- Drum Insert: -20ºto 120ºF (-29ºto 49ºC)
- Coupler: HDPE, 32º to 120ºF (0º to 49ºC)
- Drum insert & dip-tube: Virgin polyethylene (HDPE)
- Shipping plug: Virgin polyethylene (HDPE), FKM
- 316 stainless steel, Hastelloy C, virgin PEEK UHP, PPS or Teflon encapsulated 316 stainless steel (TESS)
- Coupler seals: EPDM, FKM, Simriz UHP FFKM Perfluoroelastomer
- Bung seal: Polyolefin, EPDM, FKM
- Shipping plug seal: EPDM, FKM
- 2" Buttress - 20ft-lbs (27 N m)
- BCS 56x4 - 20ft-lbs (27 N m)
- 2" NPS (plastic drum) - 20ft-lbs (27 N m)
- 2" NPS (steel drum) - 15ft-lbs (20 N m)
- Shipping plug - hand tight
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing