CPC HFC Disconnect Series Bodies HFCD17839MHC
1/2" Hose Barb Valved Body Alloy C-276
The HFC Disconnect Series enables sterile disconnection of single-use biopharma and cell and gene therapy manufacturing systems. With an easy push of the connector thumb latch, sterility is maintained on both sides of the system during the disconnection process. Ideal for disconnection from storage/mixing tanks, SU bioreactors, transfer lines, chromatography skids, filters, sampling, and freeze/thaw bags. Sold in the connected set, including a protective thumb latch cover eliminating the chance of an accidental disconnection. Laser etched with item and lot number for batch traceability.
- Intuitive one-step disconnection process
- Ease of connectivity
- Audible "click"
- Protective thumb latch cover
- Laser etched item number and lot number
- Alloy C-276 internal flow path spring
- Minimize operation error and eases standard operation procedure creation and training
- No requirement for additional equipment to make sterile disconnection
- Provides confidence of a secure connection
- Eliminate accidental disconnects
- Full traceability to raw material source
- Enabling broader application compatibility
Polysulfone, USP Class VI, ADCF
Vacuum to 75 psi, 5.17 bar
-40¡F - 280¡F (-40¡C - 138¡C)
Silicone, platinum-cured, USP Class VI, ADCF
Pressure: Up to 75 psi, 5.17 bar
Temperature: 34ºF (1ºC) to 104ºF (40ºC)
Polysulfone (amber tint), USP Class VI, ADCF
Silicone (clear), platinum cured, USP Class VI, ADCF
Flow Path Springs: Alloy C-276
Gamma: Up to 50 kGy gamma irradiation. Sterilize coupled or uncoupled.
Up to 270ºF (132ºC) for 60 minutes. One cycle
WARNING: Pressure, temperature, chemicals and operating environment can affect the performance of couplings. It is the customerÕs responsibility to test the suitability of Colder products in their own application conditions.