Pure-Fit TC Standard Tube Clamps
They feature an outer body with no sharp edges, eliminating the potential for snags, scratches or punctures; a press-down locking system that is fully encapsulated to guard against untimely or unwanted release; a side release mechanism that facilitates secure, single-handed installation and operation; and an integral bore hole for absolute lock-out capabilities. Pure-Fit TC's innovative design allows for complete flow stoppage, and the clamp can be installed over the tube in the normal fashion or put together after the tube is already part of a completed assembly.
- Provides complete fluid stoppage
- Smooth edges and corners help prevent punctures and ruptures
- Can be installed on or over tubing or finished assemblies
- High degree of leverage accommodates tubing with different durometers
- Single-hand installation capability for ease of operation
- Unique top locking mechanism and side release prevent unwanted openings
- Available in PVDF or polypropylene
- Fully autoclavable and sterilizable
- Custom colors and identification available
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical processes
- Peristaltic pump sets
- Drug delivery and discovery
- Medical systems
- Laboratory functions
- Assemblies and tubing sets
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing