LumiFlo LED Light for Inline Sight Glasses
Introducing the LumiFlo LED light for inline sight glasses, an innovative hands-free solution exclusive to L. J. Star. The LumiFlo¨ light can be easily attached to most inline full view sight glasses in process fluid lines, allowing operators to clearly see color, flow and particles moving through the sight glass. You can visually inspect product quality, clarity, viscosity and consistency. It also allows for better inspection during cleaning and rinsing.
- FDA compliant silicone enclosure with antimicrobial additives that will not yellow
- Designed to prevent microbial and mildew growth using nano materials
- Easily and securely attaches mechanically under the sight glass thru-bolts without the use of additional fasteners due to its omega design
- Perfect color temperature light output from LED tube, with 98% CRI (Color Rendering Index) to identify actual flow colors
- Operating voltage: 24VDC with M12 connection
- Watertight seal for external Clean-In-Place (CIP) maintenance
- Optional battery pack for additional power for remote, hard-to-wire locations
- LED/Halogen Comparison
Uses highly reliable, long-life LEDs for the perfect amount of light and optimal color temperature for processing industries such as:
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing