Sani-Tech SIB Smooth Inner Bore Welding System
he SIB 3 fusion system is simple to operate, utilizing a PC-based interface with a user-friendly touchscreen with onscreen prompts and directions. SIB technology ensures a smooth inner pipe surface for minimal maintenance, with no areas for entrapment or beads to obstruct flow.
Sani-Tech High Purity Piping Systems utilize high performance, high purity materials and joining methods. Pipe and components are available in natural virgin polypropylene or PVDF. Sani-Tech SIB systems are easy to install and eliminate maintenance issues associated with stainless steel, such as de-rouging and passivation.
- SIB (Smooth Inner Bore) fusion provides beadless welds
- Eliminates entrapment points, which reduces the risk of biofilm formation and flow restriction
- The quickest weld cycles of any beadles system on the market
- Reliable and repeatable results
- Lightweight weld head enables remote welds
- Prints labels and stores weld validation data
- Designed specifically for use with all Sani-Tech¨ PVDF & polypropylene pipe, valves and components
- Weld heads available for: 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" and 3" pipe dimensions based on ASME BPE standard
- Integral electo-pneumatic control cable with robust connectors
- Complete line of valves, pipes, fittings, faucets and accessories
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing