Sani-Tech TA Tubing Assemblies
Utilizing Saint-Gobain's Smooth Inner Bore (SIB) technology, Sani-Tech TA eliminates entrapment areas and the need for tube clamps or tie wraps while providing leak-free connection points.
- Ultra-pure, biopharmaceutical grade silicone materials
- Unsurpassed surface smoothness
- Eliminates entrapment, leak points and pulsation, assembly time and fitting connections Ready-to-install system in sizes from 1/8" to 1" in standard lengths from 6" to 120" 3/4" mini or 1 1/2" large sanitary ends
- Polysulfone or stainless steel back-up cups
- Choose from either STHT-C non-reinforced silicone tubing or STHT-R braid-reinforced silicone hose for elevated pressures
- Manufactured in an ISO Class 7 certified clean room
- Closed single-use systems
- Sterile filling
- Peristaltic pumps
- Filtration and fermentation
- Drug delivery and discovery
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing