BC110 Batch Controller
As a batch controller the BC110 offers 2 relay outputs for pump and valve control along with a sophisticated batch over-run correction to optimize the batch control accuracy. Utilizing the standard print capability the BC110 can not only control a batch, but also can be coupled to a printer to automatically provide documentation of the batch. When configured as a rate totalizer, the BC110 offers rate and total information for the measurement coupled with programmable function to the relay outputs to function as flow rate alarms or totalizer limits. Again, the print capability completes the typical totalizer operation by offering the ability to document the total.
- Three soft programmable inputs that can be used for remote operation of the reset, print, start, or stop functions.
- The bright OLED alphanumeric display shows measured and calculated parameters in easy to understand format.
- Single key direct access to measurements and display scrolling is supported.
- An EZ Setup feature rapidly guides the user through the basic setup typically required for most applications.
- In addition to the control functionality the BC110 has a scaled pulse output and configurable 4-20 mA flow rate output.
- Beyond printing, the standard RS-232 Serial Port can be used for data logging, or for connection to a modem for remote meter reading.
- Ingredient batch process control
- Rate/Totalization monitoring of product flow
- Totalizer with Print output for quantity tracking
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing