MPF Modular Pressure Transmitter
The MPF offers not only best in class performance within harsh process environments, but also the ability to be custom configured on site both for process parameters and enclosure form factor. Diagnostic routines continuously check on the health of the circuitry and visually report any issues that could impact performance. The illuminated internal display provides a simple user interface to ease start up commissioning and configuration. The optional display interface provides class leading legibility and intuitive configuration functions. Patent pending dual seals at every enclosure penetration and a fully potted electronic puck assure long life and problem free operation.
- State of the art sanitary design delivers class leading performance
- Replaceable components reduce cost of ownership
- Diagnostic routines promote reliability, display verifies problem free operation
- Intuitive menu driven setup simplifies commissioning
- Available HART communications simplifies commissioning and maintenance for HART protocol adapters
- Sanitary pressure line direct or remote measurement
- Process sensor control including pressurized fillers, pressurized vessels, filter monitoring, etc
- Aseptic processing, steam injection and other high temperature processes
- Sanitary environment including wash downs, condensing humidity
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing