HMP-E Turbine Flow Meter
Measurement of flow rate and volume without conductivity in pharmaceutical applications
Ideal for dosing and filling applications
- Cost-efficient and reliable alternative to magnetic-inductive mass flow meters
- Compact design for difficult installations
- Extended lifetime due to easy rotor exchange in the two-part housing
- Hygienic design with 3-A certification
- Measurement of flow and volume of pure, low viscous media in food and pharmaceutical applications.
- Designed for hygienic applications in food-, beverage- and pharmaceutical
- Process water, demineralized water, aqueous media such as filtered fruit juice or beer, alcohols, light oils, saline solutions, cleaning agents, and acids.
- Hygienic design/Process connection
- Hygienic design, confirmed by 3-A certification
- 2-part housing ensures simple cleaning and maintenance
- High media resistance due to stainless steel 316L and Rulonª bearings
- Nominal widths according to ASME BPE and DIN 11850 Series 2
- Universal clamp connection.
- High quality and hygienic alternative to industrial, non-hygienic turbine, paddle wheel or variable area flowmeters
- Economical alternative to mass flowmeters in non-conductive, low-viscosity media
- Cost-effective and compact alternative to magnetic-inductive flow meters in applications that require a small probe