HMP-E Turbine Flow Meter
Measurement of flow rate and volume without conductivity in pharmaceutical applications
Ideal for dosing and filling applications
- Cost-efficient and reliable alternative to magnetic-inductive mass flow meters
- Compact design for difficult installations
- Extended lifetime due to easy rotor exchange in the two-part housing
- Hygienic design with 3-A certification
- Measurement of flow and volume of pure, low viscous media in food and pharmaceutical applications.
- Designed for hygienic applications in food-, beverage- and pharmaceutical
- Process water, demineralized water, aqueous media such as filtered fruit juice or beer, alcohols, light oils, saline solutions, cleaning agents, and acids.
- Hygienic design/Process connection
- Hygienic design, confirmed by 3-A certification
- 2-part housing ensures simple cleaning and maintenance
- High media resistance due to stainless steel 316L and Rulonª bearings
- Nominal widths according to ASME BPE and DIN 11850 Series 2
- Universal clamp connection.
- High quality and hygienic alternative to industrial, non-hygienic turbine, paddle wheel or variable area flowmeters
- Economical alternative to mass flowmeters in non-conductive, low-viscosity media
- Cost-effective and compact alternative to magnetic-inductive flow meters in applications that require a small probe
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing