Seg-Flow S3® Automated On-Line Sampling System
Introducing the new generation of the Flownamics® automated sampling system, the SegFlow S3®. This product line is characterized by robust hardware, the intuitive handling of hoses with intelligent pinch valves and non-contact ultrasonic sensors. A series of LED status lights indicate the phases of sampling and the sequence of cleaning.
The new user interface offers intuitive menus with more planning options and reagent status information. The optional Sample-Mod S3® module is used for sample pre-dilution in selectable steps up to 1:10, can automatically add reagents to the native sample and distributes the sample to up to four analysis or filling systems. The cleaning and disinfection of the flow channel takes place from the central Reagent-Mod S3® module. The cooled filling station models FlowFraction 400 fill the sample into sample vessels, e.g. 15 ml centrifuge tubes.
- Centralized reagents save space and time while allowing multiple cleaning solutions clean the fluid path
- With a more graphical interface, monitoring and scheduling are more intuitive for the user. Know where the sampling cycle is and reagent levels with just a glance.
Built-in Tubing Management
- Installation is made easier with defined channels that hold tubing in place
Lighting the Way
- LED lights will change color to match status as the Seg-flow moves through the sampling cycle.
Letting You know
- Using ultrasonic sensors and smart pinch valves, the SEg-flow alerts you if there is a blocked or misconnected tubing.
- Schedule sampling from 8 different bioreactors on your timetable and have one place for all the data without having to format each time.
- Reduces the workload of lab personnel by automatically taking samples - even at night and weekends
- Controls data flow
- Reduces variability of sampling
- Cuts down on potential contamination of samples
- Provides easier data management
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing