BioProTT™ FlowMCP Sensor System
BioProTT(TM), FlowMCP, a multi-channel flow measurement platform, meets all the requirements of an automated bioprocessing system focusing only on single-use applications.
Modbus TCP logs can collect data from four sensors and feed them into custom-designed process control systems. Depending on how the programming is done, these measured values can be used as a basis for controlling the pump speed or valves. A second analog interface for the BioProTT (TM) FlowMPC -a variants makes integrating with a standard-setting. It can also be adjusted via the web interface.
The control cabinet's space-saving design ensures a seamless integration. Furthermore, full compatibility with all Clamp-On Transducers allows for the use of existing systems and devices.
For bioprocess industrial applications within a control cabinet:
- Flow measurement on single-use equipment
- Adding media to bioreactors
- Process evaluation
- Control of process equipment
- Space-saving control cabinet design
- Seamless integration into existing systems
- Full compatibility with all sizes of the BioProTT Clam-on Transducers
- Modbus-TCP log to feed data into the customer specific process control system
- Analog interface of an easier integration
- Different BioProTT FlowMCP variants ranging from one to four flow channels
- Web interface to check sensor calibration and to zero the flow value
- Linear adjustment of the pre-installed sensor calibration through a calibration factor
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing