Sonotec Ultrasonic Clamp-on Flow Meter
The ultrasonic clamp-on flow meter SONOFLOW CO.55 detects the flow rate of liquids in flexible plastic tubes quickly and reliably. The non-invasive sensor has no contact with the medium and is particularly suited for applications with strict hygienic standards. The clamp-on mounting concept eliminates any risk of contamination or leaking.
SONOFLOW® CO.55 Flow Meter for Highly Accurate Flow Measurement
Flow Measurement on Flexible Plastic Tubes
- Multiple off-the-shelf standard sizes for various tubing dimensions
- Sensor solutions for tubing materials, such as PVC, silicone, PFA, PTFE, etc.
- Complete electronic signal processing unit integrated into the sensor body
- No external electronics board or display required
- Configurable current, frequency, or pulse output
- Easy to integrate into existing systems via RS-485 interface
- Advanced software tool for parameterization and calibration
- Convenient readout of measuring values
- Optional C³ Software to provide user-friendly sensor operation, configuration and calibration
Configuration & Customization
- Parameter settings can be adapted to individual tube sizes and materials, fluids, flow ranges, and temperatures
- In addition to our standard products, SONOTEC also manufactures customer-specific solutions
Flow measurement with transit-time principle
3.5 mm ... 34 mm
Outer Diameter - Tube
4 mm ... 35 mm
Material - Tube
PVC, Silicone, PTFE, PFA, FEP, TPE, Tygon, PE, etc.
Material - Sensor
Aluminum, stainless steel, plastics
Display, inlay, handle
|Media Prep||Replacing scales for volume measurement|
|Inoculation||injecting cell lines into the reactor|
|Bioreactor||Feeding media/nutrients, control flow into and out of the bioreactor and ATF filters|
|Centrifugation||Determining flow/no flow|
|Buffer Prep||Replacing scales for volume measurement|
|Chromatography||Balancing acid / base delivery to the system|
|Filtration||Controlling process conditions during filtration|
|Tangential Flow Filtration||Measuring flow rates on feed, permeate, or retentate lines|
|Fill / Finish||Measuring volume of fluid dispensed into containers|
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing