Max. Flow Rate 5000 lph
Integrated controller and high turn-down ratio
The new QF4400HT model is similar to the standard QF4400 pump, but has integrated the pump chamber, pump drive, motor and control box into one unit. The elimination of a separate control box results in a more compact design, a smaller footprint, and an easier handling.
The QF4400HT offers the following features:
- All-in-One technology; integration of pump chamber, pump drive, motor, controller and pump housing into one unit
- Extended turn-down ratio for a wider range of flow rates than the standard QF4400 model with optimal linearity
- High accuracy in controlling flow rates
- Compact design
- Keypad for manual control and display of motor speed
- Easy Plug and Play installation and startup with one power cable
- Three phase 400V power supply
- Available as Multiple-Use (pump chamber SS316L) and Single-Use (machined polypropylene)
- Clean-In-Place/Steaming-In-Place (CIP/SIP) and autoclavability for Multiple-Use models
- Autoclavability for Single-Use models
- Analog input (4-20mA) as standard
- Compatible with Quattroflow PID controller
The QF4400HT offers the following benefits:
- Integrated pump chamber, pump drive, motor and control box
- Extended turndown ratio
- Compact design
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing