Quattroflow QF5K Stainless Steel 4-Piston Diaphragm Pump
NEW PUMP SERIES: QUATTROFLOW QF5K
Designed to achieve a flow rate between 50 and up to 6,000 lph, the next generation Quattroflow QF5k introduces improvements to critical functionality that the biopharma market demands.
Pumps for integration in biotech skids:
CD: Compact Design with belt drive and very small footprint based on the QF5050 Series
- Panel-mount OEM version: without housing and base plate for panel mount installation
- Self-draining design to minimize non-recoverable product
- Enhanced venting to reduce the minimum flow rate required to remove entrapped air during priming
- Improved linear flow performance with up to 120:1 turndown ratio
- Standard motor
- Drive: Three-phase current motor 2.2 kW, 400 V
- Speed control: external frequency converter (not included in standard scope of delivery)
- Eccentric shaft: 5°
- Flow rate: 200 - 6000 lph
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing