Platinum Silicone Jacketed Low Profile Fluoropolymer Hose
Its covered with platinum-cured silicone jacket to provide thermal protection as well as easy cleaning. WCSS hose is highly chemical resistance. Its unique low profile helical convolution fluoropolymer inner core ensures excellent flexibility compared to other fluoropolymer hoses and provides easy vertical self-drain during cleaning. WCS can be used with applications where vacuum pressure and high pressure required.
- Silicone cover
- Durable, extremely flexible, ultra-pure platinum-cured silicone
- Extruded directly over WCS Series hose
- Extremely smooth for easy cleaning and assured sterility
- No place for bacteria to accumulate
- Hose assemblies may be autoclaved or SIP cleaned
- Cover is locked to stainless steel braid reinforcement so that hose and cover flex as one unit, with no bulges or creases;tear resistance also improved due to right fit
- Braid fraying minimized, reducing risk of hand injuries from wire braid punctures
- Enhanced thermal insulating properties
- Burn potential from accidental contact greatly reduced
- Wash down hoses
- Transfer lines
- Equipment lines
- Filling equipment
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing