Versilon TSS hose is constructed with a white PTFE inner core, reinforced with 304 stainless steel braid and has a platinum-cured silicone cover. The ultra-smooth silicone outer cover ensures no particle entrapment in stainless steel braids, permits easy cleaning, reduces braid fraying for safer operation and helps insulate exterior from burn potential.
- Pure platinum-cured silicone outer cover extruded over TS Series hose
- Permits easy cleaning
- Ultra-smooth outer cover ensures no particle entrapment in stainless steel braids
- Reduces braid fraying
- Helps insulate exterior from ÒburnÓ potential
- Single crimp collar locks in hose barb and seals off silicone cover; eliminates bulky secondary ring
- Extruded cover is "locked" onto stainless steel braid, will not move when handled
- Consult factory for special order TB Series (conductive) version with silicone cover
- Can be autoclaved
- Wash down hoses
- Transfer and equipment lines
- Filling equipment
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing