Stainless Steel Metal Hose
These extremely flexible hoses handle high pressures and feature machined fittings that are double-pass TIG welded to the hose.
Versilon MSS4/CF04 series stainless steel metal hose assemblies feature an annular corrugated inner metal hose and a 304 stainless steel braid reinforcement. This construction allows for the transfer of fluids at a wide range of temperatures and pressures.
- Wide temperature range: -460¡F (-273¡C) to +1500¡F (+816¡C)
- High quality and excellent workmanship to meet the rigorous demands of extreme service
- More corrugations per foot for greater flexibility
- Low force to bend; easier to install and disconnect
- Compensates for misalignment, facilitates movements/thermal expansion
- Absorbs vibration and deadens noise in rigid systems
- Steam lines (high pressure applications over +450¼F/+232¼C)
- Cryogenic transfer
- Conveying lines (cryogenic fluids, chemical transfer of liquids, gases and vapors)
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing