Versilon Electrically Heated Hose EHH
Maintains internal temperature of conveyed materials regardless of hose installation
Versilon Electrically Heated Hose is available on a "built to order" basis on virtually all hose assemblies manufactured by Saint-Gobain. The electrically heated hose system is designed for use in applications where the temperature of the process fluid entering the hose assembly must be maintained as it passes through the hose.
- Externally controlled heaters
- 115VAC or 220VAC
- J or K thermocouples available
- RTD available
- A wide variety of external protection available
- FEP heat shrink
- Silicone/fiberglass firesleeve
- Stainless steel anti-kink casing
- Polypropylene braided
- PVDF braided chafe guards
- Can be used with flexible stainless steel braided TS/WCS/TWOB Series hose assemblies
- Consult factory for availability of EHH option with other Saint-Gobain hose assemblies
- Small outside diameter eliminates bulky hose
- External temperature controller available
- Custom fabrication available
- Variety of end fittings available
- Hot glues
- Filling machines
- Food casings
- Food processing machines
- Food lines
- Hot waxes
- Outdoor applications where temperature must be maintained
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing