Versilon MTLSJ hose is constructed with a FEP inner core, 304 stainless steel annular inner hose, reinforced with 304 stainless steel outer braid and seal welded secondary stainless steel outer jacket. Versilon MTLSJ hose is a hose within a hose. It is flexible and easy to install. This hose is excellent for heat and cooling thermal transfer and ideal for maintaining media temperature.
The FEP inner core is high purity, non-contaminating, ultra-pure and corrosion resistant. Flare-Thru fitting options provide easy connection with existing piping systems and eliminate entrapment and pressure drop.
- Hose within a hose Seal-welded secondary stainless steel metal hose encasing MTL Series hose
- High-purity, non-contaminating FEP fluoropolymer liner Ð Ultra-pure, corrosion resistant
- Flexible, easy to install
- Flare-Thru fitting options provide easy connection with existing piping systems
- Eliminate entrapment
- Full flow, no restriction through fitting
- No pressure drop Ð same ID through hose and fitting
- Type of inlet/outlet connections and location for heating/cooling media can be customized for your particular requirements
- Excellent heating/cooling thermal transfer
- Ideal for maintaining media temperature
- Chemical and pharmaceutical
- Heating/Cooling thermal transfer
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing