Manual 677HP PurePlus Valve
- High flow rates
- Minimal deadleg
- Optional flow direction and installation position
- Due to its design particularly suitable for polishing agents and slurries
- Extensive range of accessories
- Technical specifications
- Connection: Spigot
- Actuator: Manual
- Actuator movement: Linear actuator
- Seal material
- Body material: Inliner PFA / Outliner PVDF, carbon fibre reinforced; PVDF
- Conformities: EAC; FDA
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Max. media temperature: 80ºC
- Min. media temperature: -20ºC
- Nominal sizes: DN 15 (1/2''); DN 20 (3/4''); DN 25 (1''); DN 32 (1 1/4''); DN 40 (1 1/2''); DN 50 (2''); DN 65 (2 1/2''); DN 80 (3''); DN 100 (4'')
At Liquidyne, we prioritize our commitment to quality and consistency. In 2017 we achieved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification to ensure we can repeatedly deliver consistently high-quality products and solutions. Being an ISO 9001 facility, together with our USP Class VI Testing, ASME Bioprocessing Equipment (BPE), and EHEDG certification guarantee, we have the methodologies to assure quality. We will quickly and accurately rectify any issues if any of our products are ever in non-conformance.
"Thanks so much! What a quick turn around. It is a pleasure working with Liquidyne."
Process Development Manager
"I received the cart yesterday, thanks for the fast delivery! It feels sturdy. I sat on it. It does not bounce. It is also easy to clean and wipe or wash down."
Vice President, Analytical Development and Manufacturing
"Thanks again for reacting so quickly and meeting me halfway with the element. We will be able to get installed and have things keep moving overnight with the night crew. The little things like this are always greatly appreciated when working with Liquidyne."
“This pump cut our processing time from 3 days to 1 shift. I’m not giving this pump back. You will have to come and get it if you want it... and that won’t likely happen.”
VP Antibody Manufacturing